July 5, 2023
Growing Southern Oregon CPA firm with offices in Grants Pass and Roseburg is looking for an experienced Tax Associate with full time potential. Minimum 3-5 years’ experience preparing individual and entity tax returns. We offer an excellent work-life balance, work from home flexibility, and ample growth opportunities. Relocation assistance offered for the right candidate. If you take pride in your work product, enjoy working in a team environment, and are looking for long-term growth with a company, apply today! Compensation based on experience, preference given to licensed candidates. Flexibility to work at either location.
Wicks Emmett LLP strives to stay current on the newest information and solutions and it encourages its staff to pursue continuing education and specialized training through courses and seminars. We offer qualified employees opportunities for assistance with college courses and CPA exam preparation courses.
- Prepare individual and entity tax returns and associated workpapers.
- Identify, research, and develop alternatives for issues and consults with engagement team as necessary.
- Maintain professionalism in all client interactions.
- Ability to work in both a team and independently.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience preparing individual and entity tax returns.
- Solid analytical skills
- Foundational understanding of tax law
- Basic accounting skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Vacation, sick, and personal days, as well as the ability to earn additional compensated time off through overtime hours worked.
- Flexibility with schedule
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now!