September 14, 2022
Come join one of 2021’s 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon!
Growing Southern Oregon CPA firm with offices in Grants Pass and Roseburg is looking for an experienced Audit Associate with full time potential. Minimum 3-5 years’ audit experience. We offer an excellent work-life balance, work from home flexibility, and ample growth opportunities. If you take pride in your work product, enjoy working in a team environment, and are looking for long-term growth with a company, apply today! Compensation based on experience, preference given to licensed candidates.
- Work within audit teams to prepare assigned work sections. Understand and apply the risk based audit approach and related assertions. Understand the interrelationship of accounts within transaction cycles to appropriately apply audit procedures.
- Apply analytics and inquiry related to financial statement review engagements, as necessary.
- Identify, research, and develop alternatives for issues and consults with engagement team as necessary.
- Maintain professionalism in all client interactions.
- Ability to work in both a team and independently.
- Basic personal tax return preparation as needed during tax season.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- B.A./B.S. degree (preferred)
- Minimum 3-5 years’ audit experience
- Solid analytical skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- CPA (or working towards CPA completion)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Vacation, sick, and personal days, as well as the ability to earn additional compensated time off through overtime hours worked.
- Flexibility with schedule
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now!