September 29, 2022
Come join one of 2021’s 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon!
Wicks Emmett LLP is a well established Southern Oregon public accounting firm seeking staff accountants. This is an opportunity to enhance a wide variety of skills; you will be involved in audits, compilations and reviews plus individual and business tax work. This position has full time potential with flexible schedule. Wicks Emmett LLP offers an excellent work-life balance, remote work options and ample growth opportunities.
Career path focuses on building basic to advanced tax and audit skillsets and ability to adapt skillset to increasingly complex and highly technical assignments.
Minimum Entry Requirements
- B.A./B.S. degree
- Solid analytical skills
- Foundational understanding of tax law
- Basic accounting skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Prepare individual and entity tax returns and associated workpapers.
- Work within audit teams to prepare assigned work sections. Understand and apply the risk based audit approach and related assertions. Understand the interrelationship of accounts within transaction cycles to appropriately apply audit procedures.
- Prepare basic financial statements (including footnotes) .
- Apply analytics and inquiry related to financial statement review engagements, as necessary.
- Identify, research, and develop alternatives for issues and consults with engagement team as necessary.
- Maintain professionalism in all client interactions.
- Ability to work in both a team and independently.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Vacation, sick, and personal days, as well as the ability to earn additional compensated time off through overtime hours worked.
- Flexibility with schedule
Wicks Emmett LLP strives to stay current on the newest information and solutions and it encourages its staff to pursue continuing education and specialized training through courses and seminars. We offer qualified employees opportunities for assistance with college courses and CPA exam preparation courses.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.Apply Now!