September 19, 2022
Come join one of 2021’s 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon!
Wicks Emmett LLP is a well-established Southern Oregon public accounting firm seeking an accounting and payroll associate. This is an opportunity to build a foundation in a variety of accounting tasks; including payroll processing, bookkeeping, and working trial balance preparation for a variety of engagements. This position has full time potential with flexible schedule. Wicks Emmett LLP offers an excellent work-life balance and ample growth opportunities.
Wicks Emmett LLP strives to stay current on the newest information and solutions and it encourages its staff to pursue continuing education and specialized training through courses and seminars. We offer qualified employees opportunities for assistance with college courses and CPA exam preparation courses.
- Perform bookkeeping data entry
- Prepare journal entries
- Prepare accounts payable check runs and print checks for review and signature
- Bank account reconciliations
- Client trial balance analysis through account reconciliations and obtaining supporting documentation
- Payroll processing and reporting
- Maintain professionalism in all client interactions
- Ability to work in both a team and independently
Minimum Entry Requirements
- B.A./B.S. degree (preferred)
- Basic accounting skills
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Solid analytical skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Vacation, sick, and personal days
- Flexibility with schedule and ability for overtime
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now!